We would like to show you our product, divIT’s Apollon, which is an interactive presentation engine for broadcasting, meetings, showrooms and other presentations.
Its features are
– augmented reality mode where graphical elements are positioned in real space
– real time rendering from dynamic data
– real time and on demand data tracking
– projection mode with any display
– multitouch interface for tablets with additional information for the presenter
– gesture based interfaces
– adaptive menus with intelligent real-space positioning
– gesture driven events
– touchless pointer control
The Kinect part starts at 1:15.
We are a team of engineers experienced in natural user interfaces, who started out building multitouch surfaces and evolved to developing gesture based systems. We have additional cool stuff coming soon icon smile Kinect driven presentation engine
You can contact as on Facebook, Twitter or through our website.